POE are synthetic lubricants with high chemical and thermal stability.
Due to their good miscibility with refrigerants, they are the best choice for applications with HFC/FC such as R134a, R404A, R407C.
POE oils are also compatible with hydrocarbons such as R290 propane and R1270 propylene. In addition, our additive offer is always evolving: POE Errecom is also the best solution for applications with new generation HFO (hydrogenation of fluorinated olefins) such as R1234yf and R1234ze, which are both low-GWP latest formulation gases.
The high viscosity index ensures excellent low-temperature flowability and a stable film at high temperatures, thus confirming the maximum efficiency in all operating conditions.
- Excellent lubricant ability
- Hydrolytic stability
- High compatibility with the materials of all kinds of systems, both new and old ones (with constant attention to their evolution over time)
- Excellent properties at low temperature
- Electrical isolation
- Low toxicity and high biodegradability level, always following our green philosophy precepts
- Reduced hygroscopicity and anti-humidity additive
- High thermal stability to oxidation
- High solubility performances with refrigerants
- Optimal miscibility with refrigerants.
- POE 32 Lubricant Oil 1 Litre
Errecom Number: ER-OL6011.K.P2
Includes: 1 x 1 Litre (34 fl oz) plastic tank.
- POE 32 Lubricant Oil 5 Litres
Errecom Number: ER-OL6011.P.P2
Includes: 1 x 5 Litres (1.32 GAL) plastic tank..
- POE 32 Lubricant Oil 25 Litres
Part Number: ER-OL6011.T
Volume: 1 x 25 Litres (6.60 GAL) metal tank.
- Brand: Errecom
- Part Number: ER-OL6012
- Volume: 1 x lubricant oil.