Your Classic Flaring Tool, With a Twist!
The SPIN Ratchet Flaring Tool comes with features to make your work easier.
By removing the ratchet head, the tool can be attached to a drill, for a more comfortable, faster and effortless flaring process.
Get the correct alignment every time with the sliding position.
- Adapted to Work with DRILLS – Make your work easier by adapting a drill to your flaring tool
- Sliding TUBE LIMITER – A Sliding Tube Limiter built on the clamp will ensure perfect alignment
- Removable RATCHET HEAD – Use the flaring tool with a drill by removing the detachable ratchet head.
1 x Heavy-duty carrying case, 1 x English user manual, 1 x Ratchet flaring tool with removable handle, 1 x Hardened steel flaring cone, 1 x Steel drill head and 12-month warranty.
- Model: RF100
- Brand: SPIN Tools
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Material: Steel, Alloy
- Shipping weight: 3.0 Kg
- Copper tube sizes 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 1/2″, 5/8″ & 3/4″ O.D
- Maximum tube wall thickness: 0.9mm (1mm for 5/8th)
- Warranty: 12 months.