Premium PAG lubricants have been developed for automotive applications, especially with the use of R12, R134a, R1234yf and electric compressors. Errecom Premium PAG oils are a mixture of polyalkylene glycols and additives specially formulated to achieve better lubricity, chemical and thermal stability as well as excellent anti-wear protection of the A/C system components.
- Excellent Lubricant ability
- Hydrolytic stability
- High Compatibility with the materials of all kinds of systems, both new and old ones (with constant attention to their evolution over time)
- Excellent properties at low temperature
- Low toxicity and high biodegradability level, always following our green philosophy precepts
- Reduced hygroscopicity and additive anti-humidity
- High thermal stability to oxidation
- High solubility performances with refrigerants
- Optimal miscibility with refrigerants.
- Premium PAG Lubricant Oil 500 ml
Errecom Number: ER-OL6057.M.P2.MA
Includes: 1 x 500 ml (17 fl oz) plastic tank.
- Premium PAG Lubricant Oil 1 Litre
Errecom Number: ER-OL6057.K.P2
Includes: 1 x 1 Litre (34 fl oz) plastic tank.
- Premium PAG Lubricant Oil 5 Litre
Part Number: ER-OL6057.P.P2
Volume: 1 x 5 Litres (1.32 GAL) plastic tank.
|Specifications||OL6057||UNIVERSAL PREMIUM PAG|
|Method and Reference Unit||VALUE||Reference Method|
|Kinematic viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)||68||ASTM-D445|
|Kinematic viscosity @ 100°C (cSt)||13||ASTM-D445|
|Pour point (°C)||-42||ASTM-D 97|
|Flashpoint (°C)||210||ASTM-D 92|
|Density @ 15°C (g/cm³)||0,997||ASTM-D4052|
|Humidity content (ppm)||300||ASTM-E1064|
|Total acidity (mg KOH/g)||0,02||ASTM-D 974|
|Capping efficiency (%)||90||IM|