Errecom PAG are new Polyalkylene Glycol that guarantees high performances in AC/R Systems with CO2. CO2 is a Refrigerant with a complex and delicate balance, which requires outstanding performances to the Lubricant.
PAG for CO2 offers better miscibility with CO2 in a wide range of concentrations and temperatures. This means excellent lubricating properties and higher efficiency for the refrigeration system.
PAG for CO2 has a reduced Hygroscopicity (if compared to normal PAG, which is unprotected to hydroxyl and used with other refrigerants). These Oils also have High Chemical Stability, Thermal and Hydrolysis Resistance.
- Excellent lubricant ability
- Hydrolytic stability
- High compatibility with the materials of all kinds of systems, both new and old ones (with constant attention to their evolution over time)
- Excellent properties at low temperature
- Electrical isolation
- Low toxicity and high biodegradability level, always following our green philosophy precepts
- Reduced hygroscopicity and anti-humidity additive
- High thermal stability to oxidation
- High solubility performances with refrigerants
- Optimal miscibility with refrigerants.
1 x 5 Litres (1.32 GAL) plastic tank CO2 lubricant oil.
|Specifications||ER-OL6062.P.P2||POE 55 for CO2 Lubricant|
|Method and Reference Unit||VALUE||Reference Method|
|Kinematic viscosity @ 40°C (cSt)||55||ASTM-D445|
|Kinematic viscosity @ 100°C (cSt)||8.8||ASTM-D445|
|Pour point (°C)||-49||ASTM-D 97|
|Flashpoint (°C)||280||ASTM-D 92|
|Density @ 15°C (g/cm³)||0.982||ASTM-D4052|
|Humidity content (ppm)||25||ASTM-E1064|
|Total acidity (mg KOH/g)||<0.03||ASTM-D 974|
|Capping efficiency (%)||<0.02||IM|