SPIN Tools F4000 Spin Flaring Set is designed for the most common tubing diameters in HVAC, and it’s recommended for use on both soft and hard copper. The high-temperature method preserves the copper’s/aluminum’s malleability while performing the swage, preventing cracks and leaks. SPIN Tools F4000 Spin Flaring Set allows you to connect tubes with ease and without the use of extra fittings; sleeves and unions, turning potential waste into actual profit. To top that, you can flare with the SPIN Tools F4000 Spin Flaring Set in just 5 seconds!
- Compatible with 1/4″ – 3/8″ – 1/2″ – 5/8″ tube sizes
- Flawless flares in five seconds
- Universal drill compatibility
- Reusable tool with long-life design
- Innovative new technology
- Heat by friction
- Works with soft copper creating fewer cracks
- To use with hard cooper just preheat the cooper.
- 5 x flaring pieces 1/4″,3/8″,1/2″ and 5/8″, carry case and user instructions.
- Model: F6000
- Brand: SPIN Tools
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Material: Steel, Alloy
- Shipping weight: 0.40 Kg
- Warranty: 12 months
- Copper tube sizes 1/4″ – 3/8″ – 1/2″ – 5/8″
- Maximum tube wall thickness: 0.8mm (1mm for 5/8th).
To perform the flare on copper/aluminium tubing, simply attach the corresponding SPIN Tool size to a drill*. Because they perform their job using high temperature and friction, no clamping tools or holders are necessary. No more struggling with the swaging tool. The drill provides the strength, not your hands! All SPIN Tools are designed to work with drills and/or screwdrivers, with a minimum of 1,800 RPM and 500 watts, for corded drills, or superior and 1,800RPM and 18V, or superior, for cordless drills. Using the SPIN Tools F4000 Spin Flaring Set with a less powerful equipment tool than suggested, may result in decreased and low-quality performances.