The S4000 SPIN Swagging Set is designed for the most common tubing diameters in HVAC, and it’s recommended to both soft and hard copper. The high-temperature method preserves the copper’s/aluminum’s malleability while performing the swage, preventing cracks and leaks. The S4000 SPIN Swagging Se allows you to connect tubes with ease and without the use of extra fittings; sleeves and unions, turning potential waste into actual profit. To top that, you can swages with the S4000 SPIN Swagging Se in just 5 seconds.
Using innovative technology, the ORIGINAL S4000 SPIN Swagging Set are a new concept in HVAC tools, ready to quickly flare/expand any copper or aluminium tube, in just a few seconds. Check out these revolutionary tools right now!
- Compatible with 1/4″ – 3/8″ – 1/2″ – 5/8″ tube sizes
- Flawless swages in five seconds
- Universal drill compatibility
- Reusable tool with long-life design
- Innovative new technology
- Heat by friction
- Works with soft copper creating fewer cracks
- To use with hard cooper just preheat the cooper.
4 x Swagging pieces 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ & 5/8″, carry case, and user instructions.
- Model: S4000
- Brand: SPIN
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Material: Steel, Alloy
- Shipping weight: 0.40 Kg
- Warranty: 12 months
- Copper tube sizes 1/4″ – 3/8″ – 1/2″ – 5/8″
- Maximum tube wall thickness: 0.8mm (1mm for 5/8th).
To perform the swage on copper/aluminium tubing, simply attach the corresponding SPIN Tool size to a drill*. Because they perform their job using high temperature and friction, no clamping tools or holders are necessary. No more struggling with the swaging tool. The drill provides the strength, not your hands!
All SPIN Tools are designed to work with drills and/or screwdrivers, with a minimum of 1,800 RPM and 500 watts, for corded drills, or superior and 1,800RPM and 18V, or superior, for cordless drills. Using the SPIN Tools with a less powerful equipment tool than suggested, may result in decreased and low-quality performances.